Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Insomniac Reader's Catch up Post

Ok. I have insomnia. I've given up and made some decaf green chai tea and decided it was time for me to catch up on my reading blog.

Things didn't work out like I expected with the werewolf books (see "Wolf's Bluff). I went to my local library to order them (reserve them) but discovered to my disappointment that my library doesn't bother to catalogue their paperbacks and so if I want to read the previous two books in the series I'll have to get them from Amazon.

So, to satisfy my insatiable reader's craving I had to settle for whatever dark urban fantasy, horror, etc. books I could find on the library shelves at the time. Since I last made an entry here I have read:

Night Tides by Alex Prentiss
American Gothic by Michael Romkey
Apocalypse of the Dead by Joe McKinney
Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane

Hunting Ground by Patricia Briggs
(This was another great book by Briggs. I always love Patricia Briggs for a great evening of reading entertainment)
and
Dead Beat by Jim Butcher (Again, Jim Butcher is always a go-to guy for a great night of reading. He's a guy who never lets me down! ;-) )

More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment