Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

TV series: True Blood, Haven, Lost Girl, Boardwalk Empire

So, "True Blood" is over until next spring/summer. Boo! *long dark sulk*

I guess I'm just going to have to make do by catching up with "Vampire Diaries", "Haven", and the new succubus/fae show "Lost Girl". The interesting thing is that "Haven" and "Lost Girl" are both Canadian made productions. I caught a glimpse of one our  red Toronto streetcars in one of the scenes of the series premiere this past Sunday. Haven is shot out on the East coast.

I might give Boardwalk Empire a go as well. It's not anything supernatural, but it is about prohibition, mobsters and flappers (aka, booze, violence and sex). I'll temporarily make do with that if I can't have my supernatural fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment